"15 WAYS TO REMOVE THE ENEMY'S
We are finishing the first phase or quarter of this year. We need to be sure that we have closed doors that would hinder us in our future, so we can move forward into a new dimension of prosperity. This is a time that we must look past what appears to be an issue and really see the problem or hindrance that is stopping us from moving and advancing through into the blessings that the Lord has for us this season.
Satan Forms an OCCULT Covering that Hides his Ways
We must look past the visible to see the invisible and any supernatural force that would trap us from accomplishing the Lord's will. Let me describe Lucifer, the devil, from Ezekiel 28.
This chapter says:
"He was the model of perfection and covered and adorned with every type of jewel ... He was anointed as a guardian cherub and overshadowed or covered every place he walked ... until wickedness was found in him. Then he was filled with violence. His heart became proud on account of his beauty. He corrupted wisdom and through the abundance of commerce was filled with lawlessness and violence. Through this, he desecrated sanctuaries (paraphrased)."
We must address this covering in prayer. This is related to occult spirits. Occult means: to conceal or cause to disappear from view; secret, mysterious, and supernatural.
God is giving us access to revelation that will uncover that which is secret. Satan hides his ways from the eye of our understanding. Therefore, our eye must be filled with Light. He creates occult lines (geometric lines throughout the earth), qualities, and uses magic and devious words to hide from sight his place. He uses the atmosphere around us to conceal his plan. He creates a veil.
Other ways of looking at this is that he hides, conceals, secretes,
caches, screens, buries, cloaks, masks and disguises his plan so he can keep us
from uncovering God's fullness in the earth. Another synonym is block; he will
use deceptive methods to block our path. He has ways to watch after his
iniquitous streams in the earth.
Remove the Evil One's Veil
You need to break anything that the enemy creates to hinder your ability to discern. He hides his way from us. The enemy plots and plans on our path to develop a strategy to divert us from accomplishing God's will and entering into His blessings. Many of us have a hard time seeing the enemy's snare that has been strategically planted on our path of life. Therefore, we step in this tangled web and spend much of our time struggling to free ourselves from his distractions and plan of conforming. To conform means to develop a blueprint that will mold us into the way of the world, instead of us staying free to think God's way and walking in the present truth of this age.
Since Satan forms a covering that hides his ways, we must look past the visible to see the invisible and any supernatural force that would trap us, keeping us from accomplishing the Lord's will. We must enter into a new realm of worship and remove his veil. The Body of Christ cannot afford to stand still and embrace any passivity this year.
Dr. Frank Hammond, a dear friend, says this about passivity: "One of the biggest challenges confronting a deliverance ministry is passivity in the person to whom I am ministering. Unless the will is activated, failure is certain. Active faith is essential in receiving anything from God, and this includes deliverance."
'What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but
does not have works? Can faith save [Greek sozo, deliver] him? ... faith by
itself, if it does not have works is dead.' (James 2:14,17).
When a person accepts Christ as Savior he immediately becomes a Christian soldier. He has entered warfare against Satan and his host of evil spirits. In order to defeat the devil's wiles we must 'put on the whole armor of God,' 'wrestle against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places,' 'resist the devil,' and employ spiritual weapons which are 'mighty in God for pulling down strongholds.' In the name of Jesus we are commissioned to 'cast out demons.' All this requires commitment and total aggressiveness against Satan's kingdom. Without aggressiveness, one automatically falls into passivity and becomes open prey to the devil for, 'The devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.'
Therefore, we must 'resist him, steadfast in the faith' (I Peter 5:8,9).
Always remember: The enemy wants to block your path. If he can tempt and
divert you from your course, he can stop you from entering into the full portion
(inheritance) that God has for you. He will develop strategies against you to
bring deception and then division. He develops ways to accuse you so he can hold
you in condemnation. He wants to block your supply and release a spirit of
infirmity or weakness against you. Do not be ignorant of his wiles.
15 Ways to Remove the Enemy's Covering
1. The enemy has a voice to bring deception into our life. Ask God to show you any deception or lie he has brought into your life.
2. Satan is the father of lies and can only work with any resource that we give him. Cut ties with anything in your soulish nature that is holding you captive.
3. Ask the Lord to fill you with His love so that you can break any sin strategy in your life and destroy the devil's work.
4. Jesus resisted the voice of the enemy. Ask the Lord to fill you with the Spirit in the midst of your wilderness so you can resist and receive new power.
5. Do not be ignorant. Let God reveal to you the supernatural qualities that the enemy possesses. Continue to allow revelation to come into you on Lucifer's hidden characteristics.
6. Be sure you are operating in submission so you can resist effectively.
7. Satan wants you to believe that God is not directing you. He also wants you to think that God is holding out on you. This is what he did to the woman in the garden as he manipulated her desires. Ask God to break any manipulation that is aligned with your desires.
8. Be sure your desires are aligned correctly. Temptation is linked to desires that are not within God's boundaries.
9. Ask the Lord to deliver you from temptation.
10. Change your mind or redevelop your thought process (repent). Renounce the act linked with your wrong thinking. Forgive yourself for falling into the enemy's plan. Forgive others who have seduced and led you astray.
11. Ask God for increase. Ask Him to give you a mind for increase. Ask Him to open your heart to any prophetic word that will bring you success and cause you to be able to rake in the spoils that the enemy is holding.
12. Declare deliverance from the hand of the wicked who has tied up any of your provision and health.
13. Declare that the generational curse of "GOD ROBBING" will be broken out of your bloodline. This is one of the four major generational curses. Tear down mindsets of poverty. Poverty has a voice which says, "God is not able." There are philosophies in your life that have developed wrong mindsets.
14. Dismantle unbelief over provision. "Prove Me NOW," says the Lord! Look up and see the windows of blessings that He wants to open up. Watch Him overcome your devourer.
15. Rejoice that you are free from the enemy's plans and purposes!
Let your eye be filled with Light, and may the Holy Spirit direct every step of your path.
"The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of the dawn
shining ever brighter until the full break of day" (Proverbs. 4:18).
--Chuck D. Pierce
President, Glory of Zion International, Inc.
Vice President, Global Harvest Ministries